pali ke kua mahina ke alo

My letters! all dead paper, mute and white! And yet they seem alive and quivering Against my tremulous hands which loose the string And let them drop down on my knee to-night.

Monday, September 12, 2005

the day my mother almost killed us


so im normally not a big mud person. but riding on a mud buggy in one of the wettest spots on earth was amazing- not so much for christy jane. she wouldn't talk to us for the rest of the day. (p.s. the field behind us in where they shot the opening scenes of the movie outbreak)

4 Comments:

  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Rebecca (Sam's wife) said…

    Lani-I can't believe how tall your brother is! Fun pics of Hawaii..someday I will get over there!
    Sounds like your job is going well!
    Hope everything else is going well for you, too.

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger kaelum said…

    REBECCA! are you back in AR? done with school?

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Were the matching tshirts complimentary?

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Rebecca (Sam's wife) said…

    Yes Lani-I have been back in AR for a while. I live in Fort SMith though! Totally stinks here, but I have a job. I was done with school but I just started school again to work on my AuD. I am crazy..I know! I also have a blog..check it out..zellmerfud.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home