pali ke kua mahina ke alo

My letters! all dead paper, mute and white! And yet they seem alive and quivering Against my tremulous hands which loose the string And let them drop down on my knee to-night.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

cold. brain slow. short sentences.

im iced in at my parents.
my dad has turned into that old man who always has the air on.

the curly headed roomie has left me to hang out with indians in houston.

i had parent/teacher conferences on friday. those always suck. "im sorry you're kid just doesnt have the brain cells to cut it"

i had a hair appointment on friday afternoon. two hours long. craig said some of my hair was well over a foot. the last time it was this long, i was a freshman at obu.

9 days until lent. im really looking forward to it this year.

no church tomorrow. bclr & cbf have canceled their services.

finishing "till we have faces" by c.s. lewis while listening to "the like."

prepping the lent reading list. taking suggestions.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahem. Can I just say that I'm so glad you pay attention when I talk to you. I did not leave you stranded on the ice to hang out with Indians in HOUSTON. I left you (pre-ice and pre-Texas hair) to visit with one particular Indian in AUSTIN...oh, and Spike, the father of my 3 illegitimate dalmation children, whose favorite song is Hungry Eyes, if you know what I mean.

    P.S. Thanks for the coffee this morning. I'm so going back on caffeine for Lent.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home