pali ke kua mahina ke alo

My letters! all dead paper, mute and white! And yet they seem alive and quivering Against my tremulous hands which loose the string And let them drop down on my knee to-night.

Monday, March 06, 2006

a most excellent weekend

the highlights:

1) reminded that im NOT looking for a unicorn

2) got paid by my parents to go out





3) met new nice people- reminder that there is a world out there

4) painted pottery at firefly. i pick it up on sat- hope its cute!








5) bonfire- i wore sandals so i whined alot, but enjoyed the chilly smore-filled experience

6) kimo cooked steaks. good steaks.

7) started and finished "crunchy cons" by dreher. I LOVE IT! he emphasizes old edmund burke conservatism that believes in conservering the family and the community. new topics of interest: the slow food movement, and arts and crafts houses.

8) made potato soup!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home